About Me

My photo
I am the emperor of Rome. I can be imperious,am easily flattered, very superstitious, and ambitious to become the king of the Roman state.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A View From Heaven:

        My dead body laid on the floor covered in blood. Millions of people were screaming and shouting, in fear of what they had just witnessed. All the killers looked at my body in disgussment, they then turned around and tried to quiet the crowd.  Trebonius entered the Capitol, "Antony just went home" he said. With everyone still watching to see what would happen next, all the conspirators kneeled down and began to bathe their hands in my blood. They then got up and started walking out of the Capitol while shouting out "Peace, freedom, and liberty!" At this point I feel ashamed because Calpurnia’s dream has came true, and it was my fault for not listening to her.  Once Antony found out about my death, he was shocked and very hurt. He then came back to the Capitol and saw my dead body lying on the floor drenched in blood. He sadly looked at my body for about five seconds then said his good bye's to me. With Brutus and all the other conspirators looking at him, Antony turned around and began a pretend reconciliation with them. He then shook each hand of the conspirators, and requested permission to make a speech at my funeral. Once Brutus excepted everyone except Antony left. Antony looked at my body once more and apologized for what he had to do. I am very pleased with Antony because unlike all my other " friends" he was the only one who did't, and will never betray me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment