About Me

My photo
I am the emperor of Rome. I can be imperious,am easily flattered, very superstitious, and ambitious to become the king of the Roman state.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Visit To Brutus:

  It's been a while now after my death, and things have changed for Brutus. Back at home in Rome, many of my people went from door to door in search of both Brutus and Cassius, for their vengeance on how they had killed me. To prevent from getting killed, both Brutus and Cassius ran away to hide in Philippi. Soon Antony and Octavius have found them and declared a war. As both prepared for this war, I have decided to give Brutus a little visit. 
   It was late at night and everyone was sleeping except for Brutus. Brutus was lying down reading his book. I decided to interrupt his quiet time by giving him a visit. 
  " Hello, Brutus" I said. Brutus then looked up, ajusted his eyes, and jumped up fearfully. 
   " What are yo- you? A god? An angel? A- a, Devil? He asked.
                                                         " No Brutus, it is I Caesar."I said. 
                                                         " Caesar!? Wha- what do you want from me?" he                              asked a little scared 
                                                          " I want of nothing. I came to tell you that we will meet again" I said
                                                            " What do you mean by meet again?" he asked
                                                            " We will meet Again." I said again as I began to disappear. " Again, again, again, again." echoed as i disappeared. Brutus just sat their after I left, not knowing what he saw, was true.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment